World-touring hardcore band with a rich history.
- Lionheart released their debut record, The Will to Survive on September 2, 2007 via Stillborn Records and I Scream Records which was re-released with bonus materials in 2009.
- Then, after signing a deal with Mediaskare Records, Lionheart released their second studio album, Built on Struggle on January 8, 2011.
- A year and a half later, on May 8, 2012 the follow-up album, Undisputed was released again on Mediaskare.
- An EP, Welcome to the West Coast was released on January 14, 2014 via Fast Break Entertainment.
- In 2011, Lionheart toured with I Declare War.
- In 2012, the band toured Europe during the Persistence Tour alongside Biohazard and Suicidal Tendencies.
- That same year, a Northern American tour followed with Thick As Blood.
- At the start of 2015, the band toured Europe as part of the Taste of Anarchy Tour.
- Lionheart played some mid-sized festivals in summer 2015, including Ieperfest in Belgium, Traffic Jam Open Air and Summerblast Festival, both located in Germany, where the band shared stage with bands like Death by Stereo, H2O, Born from Pain, 7 Seconds and First Blood.
- At the start of 2016 the band released their fourth studio album called Love Don’t Live Here via German-based label Beatdown Hardwear Records.
- On May 26, 2016 the band announced their break-up.
- Five days after that announcement, Lionheart announced the dates of their Farewell Tour in Europe, which included appearances on festivals like With Full Force, Vainstream Rockfest, and the Free & Easy Festival all located in Germany.
- Lionheart played shows in Serbia and Greece for the first time.
- On August 12, 2016 it was announced that the Farewell Tour will be expanded so the band will play their last concert in Germany on November 5, 2016 in Chemnitz.
After about a year disbanding, the band announced on Facebook that they had reunited:
“ATTN: When we announced our breakup, over a year ago, we meant it. Balancing jobs and personal lives w/ trying to tour full time was impossible, so we chose to take a step back. However, it wasn’t long before we all missed it. This is what we’ve known for over a decade and this is who we are. We all miss playing shows and releasing music, so fuck it: We are back. We’ll never be a full time band again, but close friends of ours have encouraged us to join them on a short run, so we will share that info later today. We never should have broken up in the first place, but we’ve been fucking up since day 1 so why change now? Life is short. See you soon. LHHC.”
Lionheart uses musical elements of Beatdown Hardcore and Two-Step in their sound. All in all, the music Lionheart delivers can be described as a mixture of Hardcore punk and metal. They recently embarked on a West-Coast tour with First Blood, Left Behind, Easy Money, and Extortionist.
SEE THE WEST COAST TOUR DATES HERE: