Dextress Keith Runco to tech on Stone Temple Pilots, Seether tour
99% of this game is being in the right place at the right time.. and getting in through the back door; the other 1% is style. Just ask Keith Runco of the Canadian Sex-Rock group Dextress .. He was recently given the opportunity to assist on tour as a stage tech for Canadian rock quartet "AGE OF DAYS" - his friend who originally had the gig couldn't make it work with his schedule, so when Keith got the phone call, the answer was a no-brainer. "It's the best 'job' on the planet", says Runco. The tour features Stone Temple Pilots and Seether as headliners with special guests AGE OF DAYS and DEFAULT.